Half year is quite a long time. A good time for retrospection. I’d love to share with you all these important things, that I achieve.
- started this blog by taking part in Get Noticed 2017 contest, entered top 25 (on over 1100 other blogs) – it’s a great achievement!
- more regular writing over last three months, established some workflow, tools also for sharing at my social medias and forums
- officially became game developer – fulfilled my dream, but it was a hardest decision in my life
- take part in Pixel Haeven as exposer and Game Dev Evening
- vacation Woodstock, Mazury – have some time to rest is also important! ;P
- given 2nd presentation at KNTG Polygon about Arcadia Unity
- took part in game jams and wrote postmortems
- almost daily meditation from about 3 months!
- ending my first individual job project
- also my first bigger freelance side project after work hours using Arcadia Unity
- shipped 2nd game project for GDS – I’m most proud from it
- read great books: Pragmatic Programmer & How to Win Friends and Influence People
Obviously, there are much smaller goals, that was also important to get me where I am right now.
But in next post I’m going to share with my fails. Things that I’m not proud. But I must admit them openly. Cause they’re also part of my journey.
But what are your most important achievements? 🙂