Lifehacker’s ultimate goals of all activity is to recognize and fight with the repetition. I found that currently I often Debug.Log state of variables. Let’s make it little simpler!
- download & unzip debuglog snippet
- copy it to default snippets folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC#\Snippets\1033\Visual C#
- copy variable that you would like to log
- hit Ctrl-k, Ctrl+s
- hit D button and Enter – choose debuglog
- write down variable name (without IntelliSense ;/) or paste variable
- hit End button
The solution isn’t best. I could make it better (and even know how). But still it’s much more usable then copy pasting & writing. So, please, enjoy it, too!